Monday, November 23, 2009

Where the H have I been?

I know, I completely disappeared from my blog. It's really so sad, I used to love this thing so freaking much, but then I found my tumblr and it became so much more convenient to just post little things instead of my big wonderful full blogs. But I really miss this so I think I'm going to try and start being more consistent with my posts again. I don't really have much to say right now honestly. I've been in kind of a funky place, not really very entertaining, but I'm hoping Thanksgiving break and then the end of the quarter will help snap me out of that. I'm not going to bother updating everyone on my life. You all know me so you should know what I've been up to, and if you don't know me then why are you even reading this? I mean you're certainly welcome to but I feel like my life story would bore a stranger to tears. Anyways, this is basically just to announce that I am in fact bloggin again (woohoo!) and I'm going to try to be better about updating frequently. I'm working on a blog about the New Moon Premiere so keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment