Thursday, September 10, 2009

Eclipse set photos

So I don't think I've ever posted Twilight set pictures before but I'm really excited about Eclipse sooo I felt like posting a few. Plus, I'm a little confused about this scene. I'm pretty sure I know what it is...pretty sure.

So here's Jake on his motorcycle at school....lol I think we all know what's going on here and I sort of love it. He looks perfect.
hahaha I love his tough guy stance. It's great.

Then we have Bella and Edward at school, looking great as usual.

But then they don't look too happy....uh oh....

Ok so then it gets weird. This is clearly a stunt girl for Bella, but why is she on the motorcycle with Jake?? Confusing!

Then more of Edward and Bella being very irritated with each other.

And Jake being hot. lol

So it's looking pretty good to me so far! Clearly this is the scene when Jake comes to Forks High and he and Edward almost fight. And I love it, it looks so good. K love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment