Friday, September 18, 2009

My 15 Favorite Love Songs

This is an amazing list of my 15 favorite love songs ever. I think they're all amazing and wonderful and while some of them aren't about cookie cutter relationships, that's what makes them even better. And yes, the order matters. So these are my favorite love songs ever!

15. "Everyday" by Rascal Flatts
Sometimes I swear I don't know if I'm coming or going
but you always say something without even knowing
That I'm hanging onto your words with all of my might
And its alright, yea I'm alright, for one more night.

14. "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban
And you're always in my heart, you're always on my mind
And when it all becomes too much, you're never far behind
And there's no one that come close to you, could ever take your place
Cause only you can love me this way.

13. "Here You Come Again" by Carly Smithson (Orig. Dolly Parton)
All you gotta do is smile that smile and there go all my defenses
just leave it up to you and in a little while
You're messin up my mind and fillin up my senses

12. "If I'm Not In Love" by Faith Hill
(ignore the creepy old people from Days in the video.)
If its just infatuation then why is my heart aching
To hold you forever, give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose
If I'm not in love with you.

11. "Without You" by Mariah Carey
I can't live if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give anymore

10. "I Have Nothing" by Whitney Houston
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are, and everything that you do

9. "I'll Still Be Me" by Martina McBride
I'll still be me, just a normal girl from small town nowhere
I'll still be the mommy of our babies
I'll still be me, if you can count on one thing, I'll be here
The same girl that you've known for centuries

8. "Gravity" by Sara Bareilles
You loved me cause I'm fragile
When I thought that I was strong
But you touch me for a little while
And all my fragile strength is gone

7. "Come On Get Higher" by Matt Nathanson
I miss the pull of your heart
I taste the sparks on your tongue
And I see Angels and Devils and God
When you come on, hold on

6. "Everything I Have" by Clay Aiken
I never dreamed I could ever feel the way I do
I hope and pray I will always be enough for you
I can only do my best
I have to trust you with the rest

5. "Making Memories Of Us" by Keith Urban
I wanna honor your mother and I wanna learn from your pa
And I wanna steal your attention like a bad outlaw
I wanna stand out in the crowd for you, a man among men
I wanna make your world better than its ever been

4. "When You Say Nothing At All" by Allison Kraus
All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near you drown out the crowd
Oh, Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

3. "More Than Words" by Extreme
What would you do if my heart was torn in two
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say if I took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new just by saying I love you

2. "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" by Leona Lewis
And the first time ever I lay with you
I felt your heart so close to mine
And I knew our joy would fill the air
And last and last and last till the end of time my love
The first time ever I saw your face

1. "To Make You Feel My Love" by Garth Brooks
I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy, make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love

No comments:

Post a Comment