Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long time no blog!

I haven't blogged in soooo long. Lots to report, lots of pictures to post, lots of new music I like! So much to say about myself! Gosh, where to start? I guess I'll start with my new music.

I just Demi Lovato's new cd, Ashley Tisdale's new cd, and some of Jordin Sparks too. I'm shocked to say that Ashley's is actually really good! It's hardcore pop so if you're not into that then you won't enjoy it but if you like pop music, I highly recommend it. Demi Lovato's too. I've been saying for a while that she is a truly talented singer and I stand by that. Her new cd is really fun. Jordin's cd is better than her first one but it's still not great. The girl needs better people around her. Of course, it has a few good songs, like the one I just posted, The Cure. That's a gorgeous song. There's a few more but I wouldn't recommend the whole thing. For those who don't share my love for pop music, Daughtry's cd is really good too.

I think it's time for a Gossip Girl fashion update! Yay! Btw, I'm not just posting these because I love GG. This is solely about the clothes. You don't want to see me in full GG obsession mode, trust me. I hardcore hold back on this blog.

So many cute clothes recently. I'm so impressed with fashion this season so far. Here's some outfits from the last week or so of filming!

Serena:
unknown.jpg unknown.jpg
unknown.jpg

Blair:
unknown.jpg

Chuck:

Other People I Don't Care About:
unknown.jpgunknown.jpgunknown.jpgunknown.jpg

Sigh. Oh to have money. Lol.

I think that's pretty much it! I'm finally on Season 4 of Supernatural and it's sooo trippy already! I love it so much. I'll probably blog more soon because I have a bunch of stuff saved to my desktop still, lol. I'm awesome, you know it.

you know you love me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment