Thursday, August 27, 2009

Every single time I get to a point where I think to myself, "Ya know what? I'm over that whole 'Twilight' thing. It's kind of boring now," that's when they release something new and I go all fan-girly bat shit crazy again!!

Today we got 2 big pieces of news! Less exciting first:

The New Moon Soundtrack will be released on October 20. The first single is an exclusive song written for the series by Death Cab For Cutie and is called, "Meet Me On The Equinox." Here's the cover for the soundtrack:
nm_soundtrack.jpg

Okay, so now the really good stuff! Summit has FINALLY released promotional photos of the Volturi!!! Here they are:

Marcus:

Cauis:

Aro:

Alec:

Jane:

Here's a link to HQ versions.

So what do you think?? Are they everything you thought they would be??

1 comment: