Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Characters I'm Like

So in class today I was super bored, so I made a list of all the fictional characters I think I'm most like. Obviously I'm not a carbon-copy of any of them, but I think I have a decent amount of most of their qualities. Enjoy and feel free to comment with any you think I missed!

In no particular order, the fictional characters Alex is most like are:

(1) Monica Geller, Friends.
 
I'm like Monica because she's goofy, she's funny, she's not good with money, she's very close to her brother, she's still best friends with her childhood friend, she wasn't popular in high school, she's way better as an adult then she was as a teen, she's independent, she's weird, and she's way pretty. lol

(2) Sookie Stackhouse, True Blood.

I'm like Sook in a lot of ways I think, but mostly because she's really loyal to the family she has left, she's not judgmental and accepts those who are different from her, she's a stickler for manners and likes being a hostess, and she loves the vampires. : )

(3) Alice Cullen, Twilight.

I am absolutely an Alice. She loves clothes and loves to shop, she's fiercely loyal and very trusting, she believes people can change, she believes in innate goodness, she loves without reservation, she trusts, she is an optimist, and she has the kind of relationship I dream about.

(4) Blair Cornelia Waldorf, Gossip Girl.

Oh man, if I could be anyone on this list, it would be Blair for sure. Luckily I don't think I have many of our faults, but I'm like her because she believes in dressing up for everything, she is frighteningly loyal, she's a great friend, she's witty, she's smart, she's way too mature for her age, she is classy, she has a really cool east coast name, and she is a bitch to the max.

(5) Ted Mosby, How I Met Your Mother.

Okay, so I know Ted is a dude, but out of everyone on this show, I am definitely a Ted. He's pretentious sometimes, he wants to be in love, he likes being in relationships, he believes in "the one", he's always the third wheel and doesn't care, he does crazy things sometimes, and he loves his friends.

Okay, that's it! Questions, comments, concerns?

No comments:

Post a Comment