Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Scene from GG last night

I'm gonna blog a LOT tonight I think, but I want to start with this. random, but awesome.

This is one of my favorite scenes from last night's Gossip Girl finale. Little J was going to try and be Queen next year, but to do that she would need to betray B and tell a HUGE secret about her. Well, she lost the bid for Queen, so B gives her some awesome advice. If I didn't love her already, this pushed it right over the edge. Of course B references classic Queens!


Blair: I’m giving you what you need to be Queen.
Jenny: I don’t want to be Queen. I just wanted a chance to have a life in school, and look what it almost made me do.
Blair: That’s the thing, you need to be cold to be Queen. Ann Boleyn thought only with her heart and she got her head chopped off. So, her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man, she married her country. Forget boys, keep your eye on the prize Jenny Humphrey. You can’t make people love you, but you can make them fear you. 
For what it’s worth, you’re my Queen, I choose you.
Jenny: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment