Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Moon Book Cover

Here's the new movie inspired cover for New Moon:


All I can say is OMFG. Now, everyone knows how I feel about Jacob and Bella. Not cool. But even I have to admit, this cover is pretty fucking hot and they look really good together. That being said, Edward and Bella forever. Lol thoughts on the new movie inspired cover of New Moon? How do we feel about them changing the covers period?

Personally, I'm not big on it. The covers for this series mean something and it kind of bugs me that Hollywood comes in makes it all fancy. Don't get me wrong, I love these covers. They're awesome. But they're not the real book covers. I don't know. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I don't like when books get movie-inspired covers. Never have. It's the movie that is inspired by the book, not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete